1-Develop and maintain service descriptions, interactive process flows and implement service management principles to develop the Compliance Service.
2-Provide risk/issue management assistance to the management teams and identify improvement opportunities for a simplified and efficient service.
3-Facilitate risks and issues reviews ensuring that mitigation activities are identified, planned, managed and closed
4-Develop and review audit and control processes to facilitate optimal service performance and operational integrity
5-Coordinate the adherence of the department standards, certification and documentation; including Quality, Security and Sector Scheme
6-Maintain and coordinate all business processes with the departments, ensuring each process has an identified owner, sponsor, appropriate measurements and regular performance reviews to improve effectiveness and efficiency.
7-Coordinate and support internal and external audits
• A bachelor degree in information technology or its equivalent is a must.
• Good Knowledge of Information Security standards and Procedures.
• They develop creative ideas and concepts, choosing the appropriate media and style to meet the client's objectives.
• Good Knowledge of IT Operations and Business Process.
• Deep knowledge and experience in internal and external auditing, Lead • Audit Certification is a plus.
• Fluent in Both English and Arabic